HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Florida Highway Patrol officers have identified the man who died after losing control of his car in Hillsborough County Sunday morning.
According to the FHP crash report, 24-year-old Michael Berry, Jr. was driving south on the access road to US Route 301 from Interstate 75 when it happened.
Investigators say Berry lost control, went off the road and flipped over. The crash report says he was not wearing a seatbelt, and was ejected from his SUV. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officers do not know what caused him to lose control.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Daughter of missing Manatee County woman arrested
- Firefighters battle flames at Ybor Resort and Spa for second time in a week
- Police: Man killed after seizing Paris airport soldier’s gun
- Hillsborough Co. detectives warn residents after two armed kidnappings
- Endangered black rhino calf born at Pittsburgh zoo