ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – The results are in from a St. Patrick’s Day DUI wolf pack patrol in St. Petersburg.
The police department and Florida Highway Patrol were out in full force overnight, keeping an eye out for drunk drivers.
Together, the two agencies made 13 DUI arrests, 20 arrests for driving with a suspended or revoked license and 23 drug arrests.
The goal of the patrols is to reduce the number of death, injury and damage from crashes involving impaired driving.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Firefighters battle flames at Ybor Resort and Spa for second time in a week
- Woman with dementia missing in Sarasota County
- Police: Man killed after seizing Paris airport soldier’s gun
- Hillsborough Co. detectives warn residents after two armed kidnappings
- Endangered black rhino calf born at Pittsburgh zoo