OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A teenager on spring break is headed to jail, rather than Destin, Florida.
The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office shared a photo of seven 30-pack cases of beer in the bed of a truck.
The post said the 19-year-old was headed to Destin with the beer, marijuana in the center console and an altered driver’s license with a forged age of 24.
The sheriff’s office said the teen was driving recklessly on Interstate 10 when pulled over.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Alisa Summers, jailed husband in court for custody hearing after alleged kidnapping
- Pinellas neighbors hide in fear as shots ring out over domestic dispute about donuts
- New York emergency worker run over by stolen ambulance
- Woman taken to hospital after apartment fire in St. Petersburg
- Tampa Bay area allergy sufferers believe in the benefits of honey
- Paralyzed jailhouse dog in Georgia looking for forever home