1. St. Patrick’s Day River O’Green Fest (Saturday)
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by dyeing the Hillsborough River a bright green at Curtis Hixon Park. The dye is bio-degradable. Get the details.
2. Rough Rider’s St. Patrick’s Night Parade (Saturday)
The parade of Krewes celebrate the holiday in Ybor City with plenty of beads. You can also catch the Rough Rider post-parade party at the Italian Club in Ybor City after. Get the details.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Festival (Friday)
This party in St. Pete includes live music, Irish dancers, green beer, Irish food and more all day long. Get the details.
4. Bolts Family Carnival (Sunday)
Take the kids to meet their favorite Lightning player and play carnival games this Sunday at Amalie Arena. Proceeds benefit the Lightning Foundation. Get the details.
5. Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
Sample gourmet food and sip wine and cocktails throughout the park this weekend through the end of April. Entertainment this weekend includes Young the Giant and Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio. Get the details.
6. Bay Area Renaissance Festival: Shamrocks and Shenanigans (Saturday, Sunday)
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all weekend at the Renaissance Festival with games and competitions. The festival runs through April 2. Get the details.
7. Mardi Gras at Universal (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Bourbon Street is making its way from the bayou to the streets of Universal Studios Florida. Get the details
8. Bloom N Chalk Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
Main Street in Safety Harbor will transform into a work of art this Saturday as artists from the world over show off their work. Get the details.
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section. http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast >> http://bit.ly/19b8ICY