PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 15 year-old student was arrested on Wednesday after making a hoax bomb threat at River Ridge High School in New Port Richey.
The student had written “I am going to bomb the school on March 16, 2017” on the bathroom wall.
The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office along with additional law enforcement units arrested the juvenile and concluded the investigation. The other units had been investigating another threat at the school.
The student was charged with criminal mischief and disruption of a school function, which is a second degree felony.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man arrested after mobile home fire in Pasco County
- Pinellas man accused in deadly shooting over donuts to appear in court
- Protecting yourself from exploding batteries
- Large number of alumni from a Bradenton high school battling cancer
- Lakeland homeowner has special reason to file lawsuit over possibly contaminated land
- Forgotten stash of weed donated to Goodwill