PALMETTO, Fla. (WFLA) – The Palmetto Police Department is expected to release new information Sunday morning about the missing woman case in Manatee County.
Tricia Freeman was last seen Tuesday afternoon and has not been in contact with anyone since.
On Saturday, police announced her daughter had been arrested for stealing Tricia’s car. Kayla Colyer, 21, was taken into custody early Saturday morning in West Virginia. Roy Nichols Jr., 26, was taken into custody with her.
Sunday’s update will take place at the Palmetto Police Department around 11 a.m. Stay with News Channel 8 for the latest developments.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Seffner mother arrested after children found walking in street
- Pinellas man accused in deadly shooting over donuts to appear in court
- Protecting yourself from exploding batteries
- Large number of alumni from a Bradenton high school battling cancer
- Lakeland homeowner has special reason to file lawsuit over possibly contaminated land
- Forgotten stash of weed donated to Goodwill