MONROE, Wa. (CNN) – Someone donated a cooler to a Goodwill store in Monroe, Washington that contained five large bags of marijuana, sixty times over the state limit.
Employees at the store discovered the weed while sorting through donations.
They called police after finding the weed.
Despite many people on social media claiming the stash, authorities said no one has come looking for it.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Eaglet E9 falls from tree, flies for first time
- Kidnapped Valrico mother of 5 found safe
- Family mourns teen killed in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas
- Child welfare agency: Florida girl who live streamed suicide suffered abuse
- TRAGEDY: Boyfriend discovered scene of girlfriend’s deadly crash minutes after it happened
- Brevard deputy rescues jet skiers from path of cruise ship
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home