NEW YORK (WCMH) – MSNBC host Rachel Maddow says she has President Trump’s tax returns, and she plans to release them tonight.
Maddow tweeted shortly after 7:30 saying, “We’ve got Trump tax returns.”
The tweet does not say how her show obtained the tax returns.
The Associated Press confirmed Maddow says the network has obtained Donald Trump’s tax documents from 2005.
During the campaign, President Trump said he would not release his tax returns while he was under audit by the IRS.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Eaglet E9 falls from tree, flies for first time
- Kidnapped Valrico mother of 5 found safe
- Family mourns teen killed in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas
- Child welfare agency: Florida girl who live streamed suicide suffered abuse
- TRAGEDY: Boyfriend discovered scene of girlfriend’s deadly crash minutes after it happened
- Brevard deputy rescues jet skiers from path of cruise ship
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home