TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa police are seeking the public’s help locating a missing man who suffers from dementia and epilepsy.
Police said Herman Ford Jr., 47, is missing from his home on North 12th Street.
He was last seen wearing an orange and white Cheetos shirt, a Mickey Mouse hat, orange pants and black and white shoes.
Police said Ford has no cell phone.
Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts should call the Tampa Police Department non-emergency number at 813-231-6130.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 2 dead after 3 cars hit motorcycle in Pasco County
- Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge dies at 60
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home
- Man operating parasail drowns near St. Pete Beach
- FHP: Teenage girl dead, 8 others injured in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas