TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Tampa is going green this weekend for the city’s annual St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
The 6th Annual Mayor’s River O’ Green Fest will take place Saturday right near the Hillsborough River, which will be dyed green for the festival.
The celebration kicked off at 9:30 a.m. with the River O’ Green Gallup, a 2-mile fun run and walk on the Riverwalk. The river dyeing happens at 11 a.m. That’s also when the games and activities start. There will also be food trucks, beer and live entertainment.
The festivities wrap up with the Shamrock Scavenger Crawl that runs from 4 to 7 p.m.
You can find more information on the festival here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Kidnapped Valrico mother of 5 found safe
- Brevard deputy rescues jet skiers from path of cruise ship
- Pre-installed malware found on 38 Android devices
- Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge, dies at 60
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home
- FHP: Teenage girl dead, 8 others injured in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas