TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) —The Tampa Bay Lightning’s 3rd annual Bolts Family Carnival stands to bring players and fans just a little bit closer.
The event, presented by DEX Imaging and Shriners Hospitals for Children, kicks off at 1 pm on Sunday March 19 at Amalie Arena and lasts until 4 pm.
Fans at the carnival get the chance to interact with the entire Lightning team, former players, coaches and a couple media personalities associated with the team.
Activities include traditional carnival games like dunk tank, skee ball, balloon darts, box hockey, Wii games and more.
The fun-filled opportunity will cost $40 per person and $20 for children 12 and under, with all proceeds going to the Lightning Foundation.
Season ticket members can buy tickets at the discounted price of $35 per person.
More information on the Bolts Family Carnival is available online at http://www.BoltsFamilyCarnival.com.
Tickets will be available for purchase at the McDonald’s Ticket Office on the day of the carnival.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Detectives: Tampa firefighter accidentally shoots fiancée
- Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge, dies at 60
- Deputies look for woman kidnapped in eastern Hillsborough, say husband is suspect
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home
- Man operating parasail drowns near St. Pete Beach
- FHP: Teenage girl dead, 8 others injured in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas