PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Two people on a motorcycle died in a crash involving three other vehicles Saturday night, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The FHP crash report says 37-year-old Michael Hardesty was driving the motorcycle on I-75 with 32-year-old Kristin Conn as his passenger around 11 p.m. when a car hit them from behind. Investigators say the 18-year-old driver of that car did not see them because the motorcycle didn’t have a tail light.
The impact from the car sent the motorcycle into the path of two others cars, according to Highway Patrol Officers.
According to the crash report, neither person on the motorcycle was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash. The driver was taken to Wesley Chapel Hospital where he later died. The passenger was pronounced dead at the scene.
A 16-year-old driver in one of the other cars involved suffered minor injuries.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Deputies investigate kidnapping in eastern Hillsborough
- Joni Sledge of Sister Sledge, dies at 60
- Bartow woman accused of killing 3 children by setting fire to home
- Man operating parasail drowns near St. Pete Beach
- FHP: Teenage girl dead, 8 others injured in alcohol-related crash in Pinellas