LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) – An 82-year-old man from Lakeland was found safe after the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office issued a silver alert on Friday.
George Demeree has been missing since Wednesday morning.
The sheriff’s office said he was located in Pasco County.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- If you get a call from these area codes, don’t respond
- Local Walmart Supercenters giving away nearly 53,000 cupcakes
- Protesters want Bartow Police Officer fired after calling former President Obama a “gorilla”
- Police: Woman in labor demanded an injection of heroin, meth
- Temple Terrace ‘house of horrors’ has rats running into nearby homes
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store