LONDON (AP) — A 2-year-old boy in England wasn’t very impressed with a chance to meet Queen Elizabeth and showed it by throwing a tantrum in front of her majesty.
Little Alfie Lun was set to hand the queen flowers at the unveiling of a new war memorial in London on Thursday. Instead, he wriggled out of his mother’s arms and attempted to sit on the ground. Eventually his mom was able to pick Alfie up again and he reluctantly handed the queen the bouquet.
The 90-year-old queen is also a great grandmother and didn’t appear fazed by the meltdown. She smiled at the boy and his parents throughout the encounter.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- If you get a call from these area codes, don’t respond
- Local Walmart Supercenters giving away nearly 53,000 cupcakes
- Protesters want Bartow Police Officer fired after calling former President Obama a “gorilla”
- Police: Woman in labor demanded an injection of heroin, meth
- Temple Terrace ‘house of horrors’ has rats running into nearby homes
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store