(WFLA) – Starbucks is celebrating the spring season with its first-ever spring hot beverage cup.
The cups will be available beginning March 16 at Starbucks stores in the US and Canada for a limited time.
Each cup gets its own cheerful color with white dogs and hand-drawn designs.
The cups will be available in stores for just a few days, the company said.
Spring officially arrives March 20.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police: Woman in labor demanded an injection of heroin, meth
- Cops: Sarasota duo struck man with car, then beat him with a stick
- Temple Terrace ‘house of horrors’ has rats running into nearby homes
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Inspectors find 4 skimmers in Pinellas during pre-Spring Break sweep
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store