MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) —Manatee County detectives are searching for a 25 year-old Parrish man who could be in danger.
Jonathan Krainin was last seen around 11:00 pm on March 4th at a friend’s residence on 221 19th St. West in Sarasota.
He spoke with an acquaintance on the phone shortly after midnight.
His current location and condition are unknown, but those who last saw Krainin described him as acting irrational and extremely paranoid.
He had recently lost his job and ended a relationship. He had a history of depression.
Police say Krainin has a 2010 blue Ford F-150 pickup truck.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts has been asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at 941-747-3011.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police: Woman in labor demanded an injection of heroin, meth
- Cops: Sarasota duo struck man with car, then beat him with a stick
- Bloomingdale Library attacker Kendrick Morris resentenced to life in prison
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Inspectors find 4 skimmers in Pinellas during pre-Spring Break sweep
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store