TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – MOSI President and CEO Molly Demeulenaere resigned Tuesday from her position at the Museum of Science & Industry.
Demeulenaere had been with MOSI for five years. The last two years, she served as CEO.
“It has been an honor to serve MOSI these past five years and to impact the lives of the millions of guests who have come here to learn and explore during my time at MOSI,” Demeulenaere said in a news release announcing her departure.
“Molly’s hard work and her dedication to MOSI’s mission have made science education accessible and enjoyable for millions of people in our area and visitors from around the world,” said MOSI Board of Directors Chair Mike Schultz.
MOSI’s Board of Directors will conduct a search for the organization’s next CEO.
MOSI is planning to move to a new location in downtown Tampa.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Inspectors find 4 skimmers in Pinellas during pre-Spring Break sweep
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store
- PHOTOS: 13 ft. long gator pulled from Ocala swimming area
- 97-year-old twins freeze to death after falling outside
- Pasco man shares amazing story about 370 lb. weight loss on social media, internet