CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s help locating a child missing since January.
The sheriff’s office said Samantha Lee Joslyn, 17, was last seen Jan. 18 on Blitman Street in Port Charlotte.
Her mother alert authorities her daughter was missing on Tuesday.
Joslyn has a heart tattoo on her left leg and a lip piercing.
It is believed Joslyn is currently out of state and traveled to an address of 1421 Laurel Oak Drive, Antioch, Tennessee.
The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department is assisting in attempt to locate her.
If you have information that can assist in helping safely locate Joslyn, call 911 or contact the police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Casey Anthony speaks for the first time about daughter Caylee’s death
- Inspectors find 4 skimmers in Pinellas during pre-Spring Break sweep
- Margaritaville King Jimmy Buffett launches Fla. retirement village
- Toddler found in car with dead father outside grocery store
- PHOTOS: 13 ft. long gator pulled from Ocala swimming area
- 97-year-old twins freeze to death after falling outside
- Pasco man shares amazing story about 370 lb. weight loss on social media, internet