TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – If you’ve ever wanted to work at Home Depot, this could be your chance.
The home improvement retailer will be hiring 1,350 associates in the Tampa Bay area.
Open positions include sales associates and cashiers in addition to openings in the operations department and online order fulfillment department.
Full, part-time, and seasonal positions are available at Home Depot stores and distribution facilities. College students, veterans and retirees are encouraged to apply.
All interested candidates must apply online-
- Go to the career section of the Home Depot website
- Select “SEE ALL HOURLY JOBS”
- Enter your desired location
- Click “SEARCH”
Available positions vary by store. Home Depot employs more than 400,000 associates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Judge: Casey Anthony may have accidentally killed daughter
- Family, neighbors devastated by death of 2 year-old left in hot car in Brandon
- Hillsborough detention deputy injured when inmate tries to strangle him
- Sarasota Co. first responders witness woman pass off meth to 5-year-old
- Florida Strawberry Festival: Entertainment Schedule & What to know before you go
>>>>> BACK TO TOP STORIES