TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The five-minute parking signs seen in South Tampa are no longer viable.
The ordinance was repealed Thursday. The signs are not enforceable by law, because of the way they look.
Council members are looking ahead to see other options and discussions will resume March 23.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- Judge: Casey Anthony may have accidentally killed daughter
- Home Depot to hire 1,350 in Tampa Bay area
- Family, neighbors devastated by death of 2 year-old left in hot car in Brandon
- Hillsborough detention deputy injured when inmate tries to strangle him
- Sarasota Co. first responders witness woman pass off meth to 5-year-old
- Florida Strawberry Festival: Entertainment Schedule & What to know before you go
>>>>> BACK TO TOP STORIES