PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Pinellas County Utilities crews are continuing to repair a break in an eight-inch sewer gravity line that closed the easternmost travel lane of U.S. Highway 19 in Park Harbor.
Pinellas County officials said work at the scene could last for several weeks.
The easternmost lane of the road will remain closed, depending on the condition of the entire line and how long it will take to repair.
Drivers in the area are advised to allow a one-lane clearance to the closed lane as a safety precaution.
Access to businesses in the area of work will be available from U.S. Highway 19 and Curlew Road.
Residents experiencing any issues can contact the Pinellas County Utilities Customer Service at (727) 464-4000.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Undercover detectives arrest 6 men for indecent exposure, solicitation at Caspersen Beach
- Teenager shot to death after young girl sneaks him in house
- What were they thinking? Tampa Bay orthodontist says do-it-yourself braces, are a don’t
- WATCH: Animal park awaits birth of baby giraffe
- Police ID teenagers accused of shooting up business in Clearwater