(WFLA) – Trader Joe’s is recalling three types of unsweetened apple sauce, due to the possible threat of glass pieces in the product.
Trader Joe’s First Crush Unsweetened Gravenstein Apple Sauce and Trader Joe’s Organic Unsweetened Apple Sauce, sold in all stores, are being recalled. The Gravenstein Apple Sauce recall includes barcode 00015905 with a BEST BEFORE date of Aug. 8, 2018.
The Organic Unsweetened includes barcode 00194877 with a BEST BEFORE date of Oct. 6, 2018.
Trader Joe’s is also recalling their All Natural Unsweetened Apple Sauce, but the product was not sold in Florida. The barcode on the product is 00014359 with a BEST BEFORE date of Dec. 16 2018.
All potentially affected products have been removed from store shelves.
Any recalled product can be returned to any Trader Joe’s store for a full refund.
Customers with questions can call customer relations at 626-599-3817.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON NOW-
- Seminole County woman accused of trying to kill husband after alleged affair
- Teenager shot to death after young girl sneaks him in house
- You Paid For It: Pasco road to nowhere has cost $15 million so far
- Banned license plates in Florida
- ‘Biggest Loser’ host Bob Harper suffers heart attack
- WATCH: Animal park awaits birth of baby giraffe