CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — Clearwater police have identified two teenagers accused of shooting at a business on Enterprise Road.
Detectives say on the afternoon of Saturday Feb. 18, the vandals shot through six large, plate-glass windows of a business called GFS Private Wealth which is located at 2475 Enterprise Road.
The shooting caused an estimated $4,000 in damage.
Surveillance images recorded chilling images of the vandals.
The full-size, 4-door Dodge pickup truck had “a lone suspect in the bed of the truck armed with a gun,” police said last week when they asked for the public’s help identifying the suspects.
Clearwater police say the mother of one of the suspects recognized the culprits in images that were posted on social media and turned them into police custody.
Police say the suspects are 15 and 16 years-old.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON NOW-
- Seminole County woman accused of trying to kill husband after alleged affair
- Teenager shot to death after young girl sneaks him in house
- Deputies seek man who robbed Brandon ATM customer at gunpoint
- Undercover detectives arrest six men for indecent exposure, solicitation at Caspersen Beach
- 7-foot-7 ‘Game of Thrones’ actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Tampa police shoot, kill, pit bull that mauled poodle to death