NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – The White House blocked CNN and other news organizations from a press briefing Friday.
CNN reports there was no immediately explanation from the White House, which reportedly also barred The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Politico from the off-camera briefing.
According to CNN, the media organizations Breitbart News, The Washington Times, and One America News Network were allowed in.
The Associated Press and Time magazine reportedly boycotted the briefing because of how it was handled. The White House Correspondents Association also protested the move.
Further details weren’t immediately known.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- President Trump criticizes media’s use of anonymous sources
- Florida Supreme Court overturns abortion limit at clinic
- Florida US Rep. Crist seeks divorce after less than 9 years
- Florida man gets a century in prison in child porn case
- Nurse accused of stealing boy’s medicine, his death ruled a homicide