(WFLA) – A Los Angeles photographer went to extraordinary lengths to give his daughter an amazing Valentine’s Day gift.
Josh Rossi has teamed up with YouTube sensation, The Piano Guys, to photograph their video shoot for their Batman medley. He also does commercial work with companies like Acura, Mountain Dew and the Color Run.
Lately, the photographer gets inspiration from his muse, his three-year-old daughter Nellee.
For Valentine’s Day, Rossi outdid himself by traveling to Europe, photographing the new Swanstone Castle and the Nymphenburg Palace in Germany.
Once he got all the photos, it was time to bring in Nellee.
After several costume changes, a few frustrated sighs and some Photoshop magic, Rossi’s work was complete, and the results were some gorgeous images.
Nellee loved her Valentine’s Day present, and so do we.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Siesta Beach named No. 1 beach by TripAdvisor, 2 other local beaches in top 5
- WATCH: Animal park awaits birth of baby giraffe
- Hillsborough County opens $36M Public Safety Operations Complex
- New parking options at Clearwater Beach
- Lakeland’s South Florida Ave may soon undergo major changes