ST. LUCIE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Two women were arrested after deputies and police said they shut down two St. Lucie County massage parlors for prostitution.
The investigation led officials to the Oriental Asian Spa and Asian Massage in Port St. Lucie, WPTV reports.
Undercover detectives were solicited for sex acts, the St. Lucie County Sheriff said.
Investigators charged Ziuqin Yang, 53, with two counts of engaging in prostitution and Qiuling Li, 47, with a count of permitting prostitution and one count of engaging in prostitution.
Both were booked in the St. Lucie County Jail.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Restaurant Ratings Most Violations: Feb. 6 to 10
- Florida woman accused of stabbing son to death in front of her grandchildren
- Sarasota Sheriff’s Office pokes fun at man trying to sell weed on Facebook
- Better Call Behnken: Tampa man buys truck with 100,000 miles more than advertised
- Accused Busch Gardens flamingo killer unfit to stand trial