PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pasco County woman was arrested Monday after leaving her four-year-old and two-year-old children home alone.
According to an affidavit, deputies were dispatched to a home for a welfare check. A deputy made contact with the four-year-old girl, who said she was alone and in charge of her two-year-old sibling.
Kristy Miller, 26, told deputies she had been at Walmart shopping for a new phone. Miller admitted to being out of the house for approximately two hours.
A witness confirmed he or she was with Miller from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Miller was arrested on child neglect charges.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Body found in search for missing Florida plane
- Residents fed up with mold and trash at Pasco apartment complex
- Disney World worker arrested on child porn charges; deputies fear there are more victims
- Royal Caribbean cruise ship stuck at port over safety issue
- Staff at Southeastern University to carry firearms, get active shooter training