ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – A plane attempting to land at a St. Petersburg airport was damaged during an incident Saturday afternoon.
Officials said a civilian-owned T-34 military plane was trying to land at Albert Whitted Airport on 8th Avenue Southeast.
The pilot came in too low and clipped the seawall, causing minor damage to the plane.
The pilot and passenger were both uninjured.
The accident is being investigated by the airport and aviation authorities.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- ‘Breaking Bad’ in Florida? Meth lab discovered in RV; 2 arrested
- No daddy, no dance for Clearwater 2nd grader
- Sargento recalls cheese due to possible contamination
- Woman has no regrets for writing brutally honest obituary for father
- Disney increasing park tickets prices for certain times of year