ST. PETERSBURG. Fla. (WFLA) – Rick Wallenda conquered his latest stunt early Saturday evening right over the Sundial Plaza in St. Petersburg.
As Wallenda walked across the high-wire, he stopped to perform a handstand in the middle of his journey.
The death-defying act comes just days after his family members were involved in a tragic accident at Circus Sarasota. At last check, two of those performers were still in the hospital recovering.
Watch Wallenda’s walk and hear what he had to say moments after finishing it in the video player above.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- ‘Breaking Bad’ in Florida? Meth lab discovered in RV; 2 arrested
- No daddy, no dance for Clearwater 2nd grader
- Sargento recalls cheese due to possible contamination
- Woman has no regrets for writing brutally honest obituary for father
- Disney increasing park tickets prices for certain times of year