DALLAS, TX (WCMH) — Huggies has come up with a new diaper for the smallest new babies.
Huggies Little Snugglers Nano Preemie Diapers are made for nano preemies, which are babies who are born premature and weigh less than 2 pounds.
Less than 1.4 percent of all babies born every year are this small, but Huggies says it wants to make sure all babies have diapers, no matter how small, through its No Baby Unhugged program.
- STAY CONNECTED: Get today’s top stories delivered straight to your inbox. Click to sign up!
“We’re passionate about helping all babies thrive, especially the smallest and most fragile. This Huggies diaper reflects our ongoing commitment to deliver innovative solutions for the NICU,” said Eleonora Daireaux, Vice President, Huggies North America.
“After hearing of the need for a diaper that meets the special requirements of these babies, our expert teams in skin science, research, product safety and manufacturing were inspired. Knowing every second counts for these babies, the team acted quickly to bring Huggies Little Snugglers Nano Preemie Diapers from concept to launch in hospitals in just six months.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Target 8: St. Pete couple loses nearly $2,000 in puppy scam
- WATCH: Man confronts woman who left child alone in car in Tampa
- Florida doctor wrongly diagnosed patients with cancer for profit
- Mom pleads guilty in son’s birthday cake beating death