TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Runners, joggers and walkers, the 8 On Your Side Health & Fitness Expo is Friday and Saturday, February 24th and 25th at the Tampa Convention Center downtown. Admittance is FREE to the Expo and it promises to have something for everyone.
Both kids and adults will enjoy catching “Bucs Fever!” at the Tampa Bay Buccaneer Wellness Zone. Fans will have their skills tested and get to meet some of the players, cheerleaders and even Captain Fear!
STAY CONNECTED: Get today’s top stories delivered straight to your inbox. Click to sign up!
News Channel 8 personalities, in addition to the hosts of “Daytime” will be on-hand Friday to meet and greet viewers and share some smiles. So make sure you take the time to swing by the News Channel 8 and Great 38 booth and say “hello.” Click here for a schedule of News Channel 8 “Meet & Greets” with our team.
While you’re at the Expo, make sure you check out the following too:
- Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg Show Car
- Publix Booth For Great Aprons Simple Meals Recipes
- Under Armour Pirate Themed Apparel
- Newest Ferman Automotive Vehicles
- Florida Hospital – Meet Tampa Bay Buccaneer Players And Cheerleaders
- Tampa General Hospital Healthy Pavilion
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW
- Target 8: St. Pete couple loses nearly $2,000 in puppy scam
- WATCH: Man confronts woman who left child alone in car in Tampa
- Florida doctor wrongly diagnosed patients with cancer for profit
- Arby’s investigating possible credit card data breach
- Mom pleads guilty in son’s birthday cake beating death
>> back to WFLA.com for more top stories