HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County crews battled a two-alarm fire at the Cordova Apartments Tuesday evening.
The apartment complex is located at 12702 University Club Dr.
The fire was concentrated to one building. It affected multiple apartment units. Hillsborough County Fire Rescue confirmed the fire was caused by unattended cooking in a first floor unit.
A woman was injured when she jumped from the building during the fire. Officials have not said how severe her injuries are.
Two dogs died in the fire.