Watch News Channel 8 at 8p on Great 38, weeknights 12/5-12/16, for a chance to win tickets to see Blue Man Group! Look for the word of the night, then go to our Facebook page and post the word under the correct contest post. Each weekday, two winner will be randomly selected to win two tickets. One grand prize winner will get four tickets and a one night hotel stay. Good luck!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Great 38 Blue Man Group Holiday Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by LIN Television Corporation d/b/a WTTA-TV The Great 38 (“Great 38”) and Media General Operations, Inc. d/b/a WFLA-TV (“WFLA News Channel 8”) (together, the “Promotion Parties”). Promotion is only offered in Great 38/WFLA News Channel 8 viewing area in the Florida counties of Hillsborough, Highlands, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee, Polk and Hardee (the “Promotion Area”). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
2. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Great 38 shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all its decisions are final. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
3. Promotion begins on December 5, 2016. Final entry deadline is December 17, 2016 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”). Drawings to determine potential winners will be held on week days starting on December 6, 2016 and ending on December 19, 2016. Great 38’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Great 38 and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Promotion and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Any questions that you have about this Promotion must be directed to Great 38 and not to Facebook.
5. To be eligible, each entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal United States resident who resides for at least three (3) months per year in the Promotion Area (above).
6. Employees of Great 38, Media General, Inc. (“Media General”), WFLA News Channel 8, any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of the Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prizes & ODDS
7. Grand Prize (1): One (1) night’s hotel accommodations (room, tax and on-site general hotel parking for one (1) vehicle for one (1) night) for winner and up to three (3) guests (single standard room/quadruple occupancy) in Orlando hotel selected by Universal Orlando® at its discretion and four (4) tickets (general admission) to see the Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando® Resort valid through January 31, 2017. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $544.27.
8. Daily Prizes (20): Two (2) tickets (general admission) to see the Blue Man Group at Universal Orlando® Resort and one (1) general parking pass, all valid through January 31, 2017. ARV: $158.
9. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) Daily Prize per person per day.
10. Winner information must be submitted to Universal Orlando® by close of business on December 21, 2016. Actual value of any prize may vary, depending on date selected and/or seasonal or industry fluctuations. If the actual value of any prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for difference in value.
11. Grand Prize accommodations must be booked and used in their entirety no later than January 31, 2017. Either Grand Prize winner or a guest of Grand Prize winner must be twenty-one (21) years old to check in. Hotel accommodations and travel dates are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and may not be combined with any other offer. Grand Prize does not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip. Block out dates or other restrictions may apply. Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability. Hotel stay, theme park, and hard ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by Universal Orlando®. All elements of each Grand Prize package must be used, redeemed, fulfilled, booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted. If winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the period specified, winner forfeits the entire prize package. Winner and guests must travel at the same time.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, including theme park tickets, will remain the property of Universal Orlando® and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal Orlando® reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues. Winners will receive e-mails with information to enable kiosk printing of tickets. Blue Man Group performance dates and times are subject to availability.
13. All guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by parents or legal guardians and may be required (or their respective parents or legal guardians may be required) to sign liability waivers and/or publicity releases prior to receipt of prize tickets and/or confirmation of reservations. Winners and their guests must travel on same itinerary (if applicable) and use the tickets or passes together.
14. Prizes do not include any transportation of any kind and winners and guests are solely and exclusively responsible for scheduling and paying for any transportation arrangements. Winners and guests are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification necessary for travel and any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
15. All prize tickets are valid only during the date period set forth above in the prize description or on the tickets or passes. Exact seat locations will be determined by Universal Orlando®. Use of tickets or passes is subject to all Universal Orlando® rules, regulations, policies and restrictions. Visit https://www.universalorlando.com or call (407) 363-8000 for more information. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, labor or other strike or work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Blue Man Group Performance or closure of any Blue Man Group venue or any other inability to use prize tickets or passes in whole or in part and the terms and conditions on, or applicable to, the tickets or passes will govern in such event. Promotion Parties will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of any winner or guest.
16. Winners and guests agree to comply with all applicable Universal Orlando® regulations and policies in connection with any prize and/or any prize component and acknowledge that Universal Orlando® may remove or deny entry to any person, including any winner or guest, who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Universal Orlando® visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any Universal Orlando® policies.
17. All prize details shall be at Great 38’s sole discretion. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, fees, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, all transportation, additional travel or lodging, food, beverages, snacks, resort services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, and personal items. Hotel or resort may require valid major credit card or cash deposit for incidentals. Any person who wins prizes through any Great 38-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Form.
18. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Any prize or portion thereof not used or accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted, unless required by law. Prizes may not be substituted except that Great 38 in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
19. Prizes offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Promotion Parties. Promotion Parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Other restrictions apply.
21. Entries require two (2) steps:
a. Step 1: Watch: First, watch Great 38 News Channel 8 at 8 (the “Show”) week days at 8:00 PM ET. During the Show, a word or phrase (each, a “Clue”) will be announced. The Clue will change each time the Show is broadcast.
a. Step 2: Enter: Once you have the Clue, visit https://www.facebook.com/great38tv (the “Promotion Page”) and watch for an invitation to post for a chance to win. Then follow the instructions to add your comment and the correct Clue to the corresponding post no later than 8:00 AM ET the following day.
This is the only method of entry. Entries will not be accepted via U.S. mail, e-mail, or any other method.
22. To be eligible, each entry must be received no later than 8:00 AM ET on the day after the corresponding Clue was announced. All entries must be received by Great 38 no later than December 17, 2016 at 8:00 AM ET. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by Great 38. Great 38 will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
23. Non-winning entries will not carry forward to any subsequent Daily Prize drawings, but will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per Clue. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Facebook accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Great 38’s sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
24. Entries must be associated with a valid Facebook account with a valid e-mail address for the entrant. Great 38 is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable because of any form of passive or active filtering of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on a Facebook account, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Facebook account used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account used for entry by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the corresponding domain. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the potential winner agrees to furnish requested documentation confirming his/her status as the Authorized Account Holder.
25. Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Great 38. Great 38 is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Great 38 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Great 38 and will not be returned or acknowledged.
27. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues or human error affecting the broadcast of any scheduled Show and/or Clue or the entry process, or in the event of breaking news or national or local emergency or condition that is of greater public importance, in Great 38’s sole discretion, than the timely execution of any scheduled Show and/or Clue. If any of the foregoing result in the non-broadcast of any scheduled Show and/or Clue during the particular broadcast time, Great 38 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to accept entries on the corresponding week day, not to require entries to include the relevant Clue, or otherwise to handle such entries as it deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances. Great 38 will not be responsible for breaking news preemption, weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strike, work stoppage, natural disaster, technical malfunctions, scheduling conflicts, non-broadcast, out-of-normal-timeslot telecast, or any other events or occurrences that may result in the modification or cancellation of any scheduled Show and/or Clue by Great 38 in its discretion.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
28. Daily Prize Drawings. On week days starting on December 6, 2016 and ending on December 19, 2016, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Great 38 or its designee will randomly choose two (2) Facebook user names from all timely entries received, for a total of twenty (20) Facebook user names. Subject to verification of eligibility, the persons whose Facebook names are so drawn will be declared the winners.
29. Grand Prize Drawing. On December 19, 2016, following the last Daily Prize drawing, Great 38 or designee will select one (1) Facebook user name from all timely entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose Facebook user name is so drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner. Great 38 reserves the right to award fewer than the stated number of prizes if it does not receive an adequate number of properly submitted and eligible entries.
30. Great 38 will contact each potential winner by posting the announcement in the original Facebook post or via direct message. Each winner must respond to Great 38 within twenty-four (24) hours of initial notification, or by close of business on December 21, 2016, whichever is earlier, with all requested contact information, and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents and to provide such documents to Great 38 within forty-eight (48) hours of initial notification, or by close of business on December 21, 2016, whichever is earlier, and as a condition of receiving prize. Great 38 in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. Verified winners will receive instructions for claiming and coordinating prize dates. If any prize is mailed or shipped, winner shall assume all risk of loss, damage, theft, late or missed delivery. If applicable, Great 38, in its sole discretion, may permit a verified winner to authorize, in writing, another adult to pick up his or her prize; however, winner must agree to release and hold Great 38 harmless from all liability for any prize claimed by his or her authorized designee and winner’s designee will be required present photo ID.
31. If any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Great 38 within the time stated above, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Great 38 in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. If time permits, Great 38 will conduct up to three (3) alternate winner drawings for any Daily Prize and up to two (2) alternate winner drawings for the Grand Prize. If Great 38 cannot verify a winner for a particular prize after the corresponding number of alternate winner drawings or there is not enough time remaining to verify such winner, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
32. Great 38 and WFLA may, in their sole discretion, post the verified winners’ names on the Promotion Page and/or any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective websites, including http://www.Great38.com and http://www.wfla.com, and on or in any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective social media pages or channels, and broadcast them on any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective stations.
33. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award Great 38 and WFLA the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
34. By entering the Promotion, you agree that Great 38, WFLA News Channel 8, Media General, Universal Orlando®, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Great 38 by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or other participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, the announcement of any Clue, administration of this Promotion, or in the selection or announcement of the winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry materials; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the broadcast or non-broadcast of any Show, the announcement or non-announcement of any Clue, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
35. RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO any prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Promotion OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF any prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE Promotion OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Promotion.
36. By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
37. BY entering THE Promotion, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Promotion, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE Promotion, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
38. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
39. Great 38 reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, if Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Great 38’s control. In such an event, Great 38 will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winners at random from all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Great 38, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
40. Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Great 38 concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Great 38 or any other Promotion Party, entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including by using any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Great 38 to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
41. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Promotion MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND Great 38 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
42. All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a “winner” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. Great 38 reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Great 38 determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Great 38. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Great 38 and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
43. Great 38 reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Great 38 reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
44. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or other participants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
45. By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
46. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
47. Facebook is not a sponsor or endorser of this Promotion or of Great 38. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners and the use or mention of any such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the Promotion.
Winners’ List/OFFICIAL RULES
48. For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners’ List, visit the Promotion Page or http://www.Great38.com or mail a SASE to: Great 38 Blue Man Group Holiday Contest c/o Great 38, 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606, specifying either “Winners’ List” or “Official Rules.” Winners’ List will be available after January 19, 2017.