NEW HAVEN, Conn. – As you prepare to cook, shop and travel next week, we know you have a lot on your plate. We are helping you stretch your dollar with 8 free apps that will make all of this just a little easier.
- As you plan your meals, the Chow Thanksgiving Dinner Coach is a great helper. It’s geared toward beginners and makes the process simple. If you want more advances meals, or have food allergies to work around, the All Recipes Dinner Spinner is personalized to you and makes it easy to store recipes.
- Before you travel, Gas Buddy will help you track down the nearest and cheapest gas station.
- iExit will help with anything else. It tells you what’s available off every exit. You can see restaurants, hotels and rest stops.
- For shoppers, don’t start your holiday shopping without the Black Friday 2016 app. It has all the updated fliers for your favorite stores.
- Shop Savvy and The Coupons App are loaded with coupons and promo codes and will point you in the direction of the lowest prices.
- If you are working on a budget, don’t do anything until you get Santa’s Bag. It’s helps you make a list, create a budget and track your expenses. It also has a countdown to Christmas so you don’t lose track of time.