(WFLA) — Target is kicking off their “10 Days of Deals” this weekend leading up to Black Friday and holiday shopping season. Daily deals will be on toys, electronics, beauty and more.
The savings kick off on Saturday, Nov. 19th both in stores and online. Deals include:
• Saturday, Nov. 19: 30 percent off toys. This season, Target is introducing nearly 1,800 new or mass exclusives – an increase of more than 15 percent compared to last holiday season – including popular toys such as Star Wars, Trolls and Our Generation dolls.
• Sunday, Nov. 20: 10 percent off electronics and entertainment. Guests will find popular products like iPads and iPods, and, new for this year’s promotion, iPhones and Beats.
• Monday, Nov. 21: 20 percent off kitchen purchases, including Calphalon, Cuisinart, Keurig, KitchenAid, Ninja, OXO and Threshold.
• Tuesday, Nov. 22: 25 percent off beauty. Target’s assortment of more than 15,000 products offers guests the perfect opportunity to stock up and save on brands such as Boots, Burt’s Bees, Chi, Dove, e.l.f., Harry Josh and NYX.
• Wednesday, Nov. 23: Buy one, get one free frozen pizza. Target is bringing back its best pizza deal of the year, offering guests a break from the kitchen leading up to the meal prep on Thanksgiving.
• Thursday, Nov. 24: Doorbuster deals, featuring Target’s lowest prices ever on some of the hottest gifts and must-have products such as a 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV, $249.99 (special purchase), Fitbit Charge HR, $89.95 (Reg. $129.95) and Powerbeats 2 Wireless Earphones, $89.99 (Reg. $199.99).
• Friday, Nov. 25: 30 percent off apparel, accessories and shoes for the family. With the changing of seasons comes a chance to update your look, from head to toe. Target has nearly 3,000 new items for the entire family from popular brands including Cat & Jack and Who What Wear. (Sale in apparel and accessories valid Thursday, Nov. 24 through Saturday, Nov. 26.)
• Saturday, Nov. 26: Save $50 when you spend $100 in the Wondershop. New this year, Target has created Wondershop, a destination in stores and online featuring more than 2,000 new festive products for the season.
• Sunday, Nov. 27 and Monday, Nov. 28: A surprise deal! Next week, Target will be announcing an unprecedented savings opportunity in stores and on Target.com.
Target is extending free shipping this holiday season, waiving the fee for all online orders from Oct. 25 through Jan. 1, 2017.