(WFLA) –– If you or a family member is a veteran, many restaurants and other businesses will be honoring them with discounts and freebies on Veterans Day, Friday Nov. 11, 2016.
Here’s a list of the deals we found-
- IHOP is offering a free stack of Red, White, & Blue Pancakes to all veterans and active duty military to show their appreciation this Veterans Day.
- McDonald’s will offer free Classic Big Mac sandwiches to all veterans and active duty military members, with valid Military I.D.
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa dining venues, Fresh Harvest and Rise Kitchen & Bakery, will be offering complimentary meals to all veterans on Friday, November 11th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Outback Steakhouse will be honoring all active and retired military members with a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Beverage by showing a valid military ID at participating restaurants on Nov. 11. To show continued support for our troops beyond Veterans Day, Outback is also offering all Military Mates, including active or retired military members and their families, 15% off their check from Nov. 12 – Dec. 31.*
- Texas Roadhouse invites veterans and active duty members of the United States military across the country to enjoy a free lunch on Friday, November 11. This deal is good from 11 am to 2 pm on Friday, Nov. 11.
- Veterans and active duty military personnel have a fresh, hearty free Veterans Day meal coming their way at Bob Evans Restaurants. This year, the restaurant will honor veterans with a choice of select free menu items on November 11, 2016, at all Bob Evans restaurants. Along with serving a free meal on Veterans Day, Bob Evans is also offering a 10 percent discount to all veterans and active duty military from November 12 through December 31, 2016, for dine-in and carryout purchases.
- Chili’s will be having a free entree menu for veterans with several selections to choose from.
- Red Lobster will offer a free appetizer or dessert with a valid military ID on November 10th and 11th to thank veterans.
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza is offering a complimentary small order of Meatballs with Ricotta Cheese to any active or former United States Armed Forces personnel on Friday, November 11. The Veterans Day promotion is available for both dine-in and to-go customers. Proper identification is required. One complimentary order of small meatballs per veteran.
- Quaker Steak & Lube at 10400 49th Street North in Pinellas Park will honor all veteran and active duty service members with a 50% discount on all meals on Veterans Day.
- Frida’s Café in Largo is giving away a FREE donut with military identification. Vets can come in anytime on Friday, November 11th, and get one FREE donut when they show their military id. Thank you to all the brave men and women who have served our country, you are awesome!
- On Friday, November 11th, all active and retired service members with a valid military ID will receive a Complimentary Bang Bang Shrimp at all Bonefish Grill locations.
- World of Beer honors America’s heroes one beer at a time by inviting all veterans and current servicemen and servicewomen to enjoy a free select draught beer by presenting a military ID, VA card or proof of service at World of Beer locations across the country.
- JCPenney will offer a 5 percent discount from Nov. 10-13 to current and former military personnel and their immediate family members with valid military or VA identification provided in-store. The discount can be combined with additional coupons and special offers including a $10 off $25 coupon with any form of payment or 20 percent off coupon when paying with a JCPenney credit card.
- As a small way to show our gratitude for your service, veterans, military personnel, and their families are invited to save 10% on groceries at Publix on November 11, 2016.
- All active duty military, retired, prior service of the Armed Forces (includes Guards and Reserve), and dependents, can receive one free general admission ticket to The Florida Aquarium. Additional guests (up to 4 people) can receive a discounted $15 general admission ticket. Only redeemable at the Aquarium ticket office. *Must present Military ID DD-1172, Retired ID DD-2, Dependent ID, or copy of DD-214 w/ photo ID or state issued ID/driver’s license with the Veteran designation to The Florida Aquarium ticket booth on 11/11/2016.
- LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is offering all non-active duty military personnel free admission Nov. 1-20, 2016, plus a 50 percent discount on tickets for up to six guests during the same period. To receive free admission, U.S. veterans must present valid military ID or proof of veteran status at the theme park ticket windows on the day of their visit. This offer is not available online or by phone. On Veterans Day (Friday, Nov. 11) only, LEGOLAND Florida Resort will further honor veterans with a 10 percent discount on retail purchases and food and beverage items. To receive the Nov. 11 discounts, veterans with valid ID can request a wristband and flyer at the ticket windows. The discount only will be honored for those wearing the wristband.
- HART will once again be offering free rides to U.S. military veterans on Veterans Day, Friday, November 11, 2016.
- Arts in Motion is offering Military/Veterans free admission to their show Back to the 80’s on Veteran’s Day in Dade City and reduced prices the rest of the weekend.
- To show appreciation for local veterans and their families, Pinellas County is waiving the daily parking fees at various county parks on Veterans Day, which is Friday, Nov. 11.The following parks will offer free parking to all visitors: all county boat ramps, Howard Park in Tarpon Springs, Sand Key Park in Clearwater and Fort De Soto Park in Tierra Verde.
- Governor Rick Scott announced that Florida State Parks will be offering free admission at Florida’s 174 state parks for all families and visitors on Veterans Day, in recognition of all those who have served and are currently serving in our U.S. military.
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.