DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Facebook is getting in the Halloween spirit adding Halloween reactions and masks in Facebook Live.
According to Facebook, you will be able to try on a variety of masks, including limited-edition Halloween-themed masks when you share a live video.
Instead of reactions of “Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad and Angry Facebook launched a limited-edition Halloween reactions that come to life when you tap them.
Here’s how to go live with a mask:
- Tap the Live Video icon at the top of your Timeline, News Feed or Page.
- Once you are live, tap the magic wand in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Select the masks icon in the creative tools tray at the bottom of your screen.
- Scroll through the options and tap on masks to have them automatically appear on your face when you are live.
- To remove the mask, simply scroll left in the mask trap and tap the no mask sign.