1. Hillsborough County Fair (Saturday, Sunday)
It’s weekend 1 of 2 of the fair at the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds. Get the details
2. Streetcar Fest (Saturday)
Free rides to Ybor all day in addition to live music and entertainment, and discounts/special offers from businesses along the streetcar line. Get the details
3. Clearwater Beach Chalk Art Festival (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Beach Walk is transformed into an unique and one-of-a-kind open air gallery by the Clearwater Beach Chamber of Commerce. Get the details
4. Tampa Pig Jig (Saturday)
Delicious BBQ, live music and games Curtis Hixon Park this beautiful weekend. Get the details
5. Bucs Squad Pumpkin Fest (Saturday)
Pick your pumpkin at One Buc Place! Costume parade, football and hay rides! Get the details
6. Upper Tampa Bay Chamber Oktoberfest (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This Oktoberfest will be set at Tampa Bay Downs with German food, drink, music and dancing, with a carnival & midway, and arts & crafts show. Get the details
7. Craft Beer and Crab Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
Edgewater Park, Dunedin. Get the details
8. Howl-O-Scream (Saturday, Sunday)
Howl-O-Scream, Tampa Bay’s premier Halloween event, returns to Busch Gardens. Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section. http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there are tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast–> http://bit.ly/19b8ICY