Tuesday is the deadline to register to vote for the 2016 General Election. New voter registrations must be received or postmarked Tuesday, Oct. 11, by the close of business.
Leading up to this important deadline, the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections has extended its hours. Here are the hours for the weekend, and Monday and Tuesday:
- Saturday, Elections Service Center, 2514 N. Falkenburg Rd., open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, all offices open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, all offices open 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
In addition, outreach staff will be at the following voter registration events:
- Friday, 7:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 1 p.m. Naturalization Ceremonies
- Friday, 5 – 6:30 p.m. St. Leo University
- Saturday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Greater Bethel Missionary Baptist Church
- Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. 7th Annual Day of Pampering for Moms to Be (Ybor Square)
- Saturday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. University Mall
- Sunday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. South Bay Church in Riverview
- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Armwood High School
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. University Mall
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. University of South Florida
- Tuesday, 1 p.m. Naturalization Ceremony
Voter Registration Applications can be picked up, filled out and submitted at any voter registration agency, which includes four Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections offices, as well as driver license offices, public libraries, state public assistance agencies and tax collector’s offices. The application is also available online at VoteHillsborough.org, but must be printed, signed and submitted in person or by mail.
Once the application form is approved, the Supervisor of Elections sends out a Voter Information Card that includes the voter’s precinct and other important voting information.
More information is available at VoteHillsborough.org.