- The Pinellas County Citizen Information Center is open. All Pinellas County government offices under the Board of County Commissioners are open during regular business hours. Residents can call (727) 464-4333 for general information.
- City of Clearwater lifeguards have posted double red flags on Clearwater Beach which means no swimming. Waves are 3 to 5 feet and sustained winds are blowing between 35 and 40 mph.
- The St. Petersburg EOC deactivated at 9 a.m. St. Petersburg had no significant damage to report. One downed tree branch that briefly blocked traffic on 4th St. S at 59th Ave S.
- Strong rip currents expected for the next few days. Possibly a higher than normal high tide expected for Friday.
- Need to find the cheapest fuel in your area? Look no further than the WFLA.com | News Channel 8 Gas Buddy section
- Road: WFLA News Channel 8 Live Traffic Maps
- Rail: Service running on schedule at this time.
- Buses: Service running on schedule at this time.
- No issues to report as of right now.
- Service is running on schedule.
- Gather must-have items and supplies
- Be prepared: Develop a family plan
- Stay safe: Protect yourself and your family
- Steps to take now to protect your home
- Simple steps to protect your pets
- Don’t forget to protect important documents
County By County Coverage
- Citrus County
- Hernando County
- Highlands County
- Hillsborough County
- Manatee County
- Orlando/Orange County
- Pasco County
- Polk County
- Pinellas County