Good afternoon! Here are your weekend headlines for Saturday, October 1.
Slightly drier air in our area and lower rain chances – Get your full forecast here to learn what to expect.
Download the Weather Max app to get your forecast on the go anytime you need.
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Mega-Hurricane Matthew downgraded to Category 4 – Read the story
- Wrong-way driver arrested for DUI on Lee Roy Selmon ramp – Read the story
- Tampa doctor already treating cases of the flu – Read the story
- Madeira Beach Ferry service kicks off – Read the story
- Two injured in overnight stabbing near Ybor nightclub – Read the story
- Murder suspect who escaped from Broward courthouse proclaims innocence on Facebook – Read the story
- Mosaic office receives threatening letter with suspicious substance – Read the story
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular kicks off this weekend – Read the story
- How many candy corn do you think are in the jar? – Read the story
DON’T MISS IT