1. Saturday Morning Market (Saturday)
The popular Saturday market is re-opening this weekend in Downtown St. Petersburg. Get the details
2. You Must Love Dogs Halloween Fest (Saturday)
Raymond James Stadium is going to the dogs this weekend. The all-day event includes a doggy costume contest, national pet vax unit, dog sledding adventure, dog grooming, world champion frisbee dogs and much more. Get the details
3. Super Boat Championship and Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
The Super Boat International races come to Pier 60 this weekend. Get the details
4. Legoland’s Brick-or-Treat (Saturday)
Kicking off October, Legoland is holding their Halloween festivites with live entertainment, character meet and greets, costume contest and more. Get the details
5. Tampa International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival (Saturday, Sunday)
There will be multiple showings including at the Tampa Theatre for this 9-day festival. Get the details
6. Oktoberfest on Main (Saturday)
Safety Harbor will hold an Oktoberfest celebration with live entertainment , arts & crafts vendors, food vendors, a car show and a family fun area. Get the details
7. Tailgate Taste (Saturday)
A showcase of Tampa Bay’s top tier tailgating food options at Curtis Hixon Park. Get the details
8. Howl-O-Scream (Saturday)
Busch Gardens Tampa’s Halloween event is back throughout October with scary, freaky, fun events this weekend! Get the details
There are dozens of other events happening around Tampa Bay, so if you don’t see one you like above, please check out our full list of fun things to do. If you don’t see your event listed, you can search for other events or add it on our Out & About section. http://8.wfla.com/1zWdKvD
We know there’s tons of cool things that make our area so special, so make sure to share the great things happening in your community.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!
Did you go to a cool event this weekend? If so, we’d love to see pictures. Make sure you include your name and a brief description of the event where the photos were taken, including the city.
- Share your photos with us on the WFLA News Channel 8 Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/wflanewschannel8.
- You can also tag us on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WFLA_OutAbout.
- If you’d prefer, email them to us: News@wfla.com
We understand that the weather is a key element in planning your weekend. Don’t worry! The Storm Team 8 weather team is on your side. Here’s the latest forecast–> http://bit.ly/19b8ICY