Chef Kristina Rice is happy to share this recipe with you from the Daytime Kitchen!
Sundried Tomato- Spinach Medallions
Topped with Greeked Chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1 ~ 3 oz package Sundried tomato chopped
- 4 oz Feta Cheese crumbled
- 2 cups Quinoa Cooked
- ¾ cup Oatmeal
- 3 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cooking oil
Greeked Chicken tenderloin:
- 1 # chicken tenderloins or (Chicken breast cut into long strips)
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil
- Combine all Medallion ingredients to make medallion mixture and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl put washed and paper towel patted dry chicken pieces . put oregano in the palm of your hand and crush then add to bowl add 1-2 tbsp oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to pan wait a moment before adding chicken to pan.
- Sear chicken approx. 5-7 minutes until done
- Remove chicken from heat, squeeze juice from lemon onto chicken in pan, move around in pan and rest.
- Pre heat skillet on medium heat
- Remove mixture from fridge stir and form into 1-1 ½ “ patty place patty onto a sheet pan
- Add 2 -3 tbsp of oil to pan wait a moment before adding medallions to pan.
- Pan sear medallions on each side for 3 minutes or until toasted color
- Plate two medallions on plate
- Top with Greeked chicken
- (optional add- lemon wedges when serving)