PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A recommended evacuation order has been lifted for the residents of Pasco County’s Suncoast Gateway Mobile Home Park. The mobile home park is located at 6010 Ridge Road in Port Richey.
Some Pasco County residents are still under mandatory evacuation areas. The utilities have been turned off in these communities because of flooding. The affected areas are:
- Blue Heron Mobile Home Park, 6615 Massachusetts Ave., New Port Richey
- Elfers Parkway Area along the Anclote River
Residents in the following areas are under recommended evacuation advisories:
- Bass Lake Area, New Port Richey
- Lake Worrell Area, New Port Richey
- Magnolia Valley Area, New Port Richey
Pasco County officials said the Mike Fasano Regional Hurricane Shelter at 11611 Denton Ave. in Hudson has been closed. The families in need have been helped by the American Red Cross, officials said.