(WFLA) — The following locations offer sandbags at all hours. They are self-serve.
Residents in need of sand bags can obtain the sand for free at the following location(s):
- City of Clearwater’s Public Works Complex, 1650 N. Arcturas Ave., off Hercules Avenue and Sherwood St.
- A self-serve sand is located outside the fence on Arcturas Avenue so residents can fill their own bags 24 hours a day.
Homeowners are asked to bring their own bags and shovel.
The City of Tarpon Springs has provided sand and sand bags at three locations throughout the City for residents to utilize due to predicted heavy rains and possible flooding predicted this week. Materials are available at:
- Dorsett Park, 500 E. Harrison Street
- Splash Park, 508 E. Live Oak Street
- Roosevelt Boulevard Roundabout at Dodecanese Avenue
Other counties provided sandbags before the hurricane. For more information, contact officials in your county.