DELTONA, Fla. (WESH) —Firefighters have been staying busy in a Deltona neighborhood, having been called to douse flames in the same house four times in the past four days.
City officials said the first blaze at the home on Monarch Avenue was a roof fire reported Thursday. It is believed to have been sparked by an electrical problem.
Firefighters returned to the home three times Saturday as the fire kept rekindling.
The constant activity had neighbors worried the blaze would spread.
Nobody was injured in the any of the fires. Fire officials said they were all under control within 15 minutes.
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.