PINELLAS COUNTY (WFLA) — Immunizations at the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County are in their last days before Pinellas schools are back in session on Wednesday, Aug. 10.
These DOH-Pinellas locations offer school immunizations:
- St. Petersburg: 205 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St. N.
- Mid-County: 8751 Ulmerton Rd.
- Pinellas Park: 6350 76th Ave. N.
- Clearwater: 310 N. Myrtle Ave.
- Tarpon Springs: 301 S. Disston Ave.
School and sports physicals are no longer offered at any DOH-Pinellas location, including school-based clinics.