Enter for a chance to win ticket to Universal Orlando! Just watch News Channel 8 at 8p on Great 38 weekdays through July 29th. Look for the Word of the Night, then post it on our Facebook page under that day’s contest post. Good Luck!
Great 38 Universal Orlando Skull Island REIGN OF KONG Contest
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Great 38 Universal Orlando Skull Island Reign of Kong Contest (the “Promotion”) is sponsored and operated by LIN Television Corporation d/b/a WTTA-TV The Great 38 (“Great 38”) and Media General Operations, Inc. d/b/a WFLA-TV (“WFLA”) (together, the “Promotion Parties”). Promotion is only offered in the Great 38 viewing area in Florida counties of Hillsborough, Highlands, Hernando, Pinellas, Pasco, Citrus, Sarasota, Manatee, Polk and Hardee (the “Promotion Area“). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Great 38 shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, Semi-Finalist or winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins on July 11, 2016. Final entry deadline is July 30, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). Drawings to determine potential First Prize winners will be held each day from July 12, 2016 through July 16, 2016 and from July 19, 2016 through July 23, 2016. Drawings to determine potential Semi-Finalists will be held each day from July 26, 2016 through July 30, 2016. Drawing to determine one (1) Semi-Finalist as the potential Grand Prize winner will be held on August 1, 2016. Great 38’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Great 38 and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Promotion and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Any questions that you have about this Promotion must be directed to Great 38 and not to Facebook.
- Each winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of any prize.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years old and a legal United States resident living in the Promotion Area (above). You must have an existing Facebook account prior to the start of this Promotion to be eligible.
- Employees of Great 38, Media General, Inc. (“Media General“), WFLA, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando® Resort (“Universal Orlando®”), any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of the Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and households, are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
Prizes & ODDS
- Grand Prize (1): Electronic voucher redeemable at Universal Orlando® kiosk for one (1) night’s hotel accommodations (room, tax and on-site general hotel parking only) for winner and up to three (3) guests (single room/quadruple occupancy) at an on-site hotel at Universal Orlando® Resort selected by Universal Orlando® (room, tax and one (1) night parking for one (1) vehicle) and four (4) 1-Day Universal Orlando® tickets with Park-to-Park access valid for admission to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks, all valid through September 30, 2016. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“): $944.27.
- First Prizes (10): Electronic voucher redeemable at Universal Orlando® kiosk for four (4) 1-Day Universal Orlando® tickets with Park-to-Park access valid for admission to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks and one (1) Universal Orlando® general parking pass, all valid through September 30, 2016. ARV: $696.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person.
- Actual value of any prize or any component thereof will depend on date selected and/or seasonal or industry fluctuations. If actual value of any prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for difference in value.
- Either Grand Prize winner or a guest of Grand Prize winner must be twenty-one (21) years old to check in. Hotel or resort accommodations and travel dates are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and may not be combined with any other offer. Grand Prize winner must coordinate travel with specified travel agent and reservations must be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to scheduled departure date. Blackout dates may apply.
- All guests must be at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by parents or legal guardians and may be required (or their respective parents or legal guardians may be required) to sign liability waivers and/or publicity releases prior to receipt of prize tickets and travel documents and/or confirmation of reservations. Each winner and his or her guests must travel on same itinerary (if applicable) and/or use the tickets or passes together.
- Prizes do not include any transportation of any kind and winners and guests are solely and exclusively responsible for scheduling and paying for any transportation arrangements. Winners and their guests are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification necessary for travel and any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
- All prize elements must be completed, booked and/or used in their entirety no later than September 30, 2016 or on any tickets or passes. Use of prize tickets, passes or vouchers is subject to all Universal Orlando® rules, regulations, policies and restrictions. Visit http://www.universalorlando.com or call (407) 363-8000 for more information. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, labor or other strike or work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any exhibits or attraction or closure of any theme park or any other inability to use prize tickets, passes or vouchers and the terms and conditions on, or applicable to, the tickets, passes or vouchers will govern in such event. Promotion Parties will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of any winner or guest.
- Winners and guests agree to comply with all applicable Universal Orlando® regulations and policies in connection with any prize and/or any prize component and acknowledge that Universal Orlando® may remove or deny entry to any person, including any winner or guest, who engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Universal Orlando® visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any Universal Orlando® policies.
- All prize details shall be at Great 38’s sole discretion. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, fees, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, all transportation, additional travel or lodging, food, beverages, snacks, resort services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, and personal items. Hotel or resort may require valid major credit card or cash deposit for incidentals. Any person who wins prizes through any Great 38-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Any prize or portion thereof not used or accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted, unless required by law. Prizes may not be substituted except that Great 38 in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prizes offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Promotion Parties. Promotion Parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Entries will be accepted beginning July 11, 2016 at 8:00 p.m. ET and ending July 30, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. ET. You must have an existing Facebook account prior to the start of this Promotion to be eligible. Entries require two (2) steps:
- Step 1: Watch News Channel 8: First, watch News Channel 8 at 8 on Great 38 (the “Show”) week days at 8:00 p.m. ET starting on July 11, 2016 and ending July 29, 2016. During the Show, a word of the night (each, a “WOTN”) will be announced. The WOTN will change each day.
- Step 2: Enter on Facebook: Once you have the WOTN, visit https://www.facebook.com/great38tv (the “Promotion Page”) and find or watch for that’s night’s invitation to post for a chance to win (an “Invite“) and follow the instructions to enter by posting your and any other required information, which may include your name, along with the correct WOTN, no later than 8:00 a.m. ET the morning after the WOTN was broadcast. This is the only method of entry. Entries will not be accepted via U.S. mail, e-mail, or any other method.
- To be eligible, entry must be received by Great 38 no later than 8:00 a.m. ET on the day after the corresponding WOTN was broadcast. All entries must be received by Great 38 no later than July 30, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. ET. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by Great 38. Great 38 will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to subsequent drawings, if any. Limit one (1) entry per person per WOTN. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Facebook accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in Great 38’s sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Entries must be associated with a valid Facebook account with a valid e-mail address for the entrant. Great 38 is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of passive or active filtering of any kind. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on a Facebook account, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Facebook account used for entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address associated with the Facebook account used for entry by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the corresponding domain. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the potential winner agrees to furnish requested documentation confirming his/her status as the Authorized Account Holder.
- Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Great 38. Great 38 is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Great 38 reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of Great 38 and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues or human error affecting the broadcast of any scheduled Show and/or WOTN or the entry process, or in the event of breaking news or national or local emergency or condition that is of greater public importance, in Great 38’s sole discretion, than the timely execution of any scheduled Show and/or WOTN. If any of the foregoing result in the non-broadcast of any scheduled Show and/or WOTN during the particular broadcast time, Great 38 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, not to accept entries for the corresponding week day, not to require entries to include the relevant WOTN, or otherwise to handle such entries as it deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances. Great 38 will not be responsible for breaking news preemption, weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, strike, work stoppage, natural disaster, technical malfunctions, scheduling conflicts, non-broadcast, out-of-normal-timeslot telecast, or any other events or occurrences that may result in the modification or cancellation of any scheduled Show and/or WOTN by Great 38 in its discretion.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
- First Prize Drawings: Each day from July 12, 2016 through July 16, 2016 and from July 19, 2016 through July 23, 2016, Great 38 or its designee will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received, for a total of ten (10) names. Subject to verification of eligibility, the persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the First Prize winners.
- Semi-Finalist Drawings. Each day from July 26, 2016 through July 30, 2016, Great 38 or its designee will randomly select one (1) name from all timely entries received, for a total of five (5) names. Subject to verification of eligibility, the entrants whose names are so drawn will be declared the Semi-Finalists and will be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Semi-Finalists will not receive any prize other than entry into the Grand Prize Drawing on August 1, 2016. Only the First Prize winners and Grand Prize winner will receive any prizes. You may only be selected as a Semi-Finalist once.
- Grand Prize Drawing. On August 1, 2016, or within a reasonable time thereafter, Great 38 or its designee will randomly select one (1) name from the five (5) Semi-Finalists. Subject to verification of ongoing eligibility, the Semi-Finalist whose name is drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner.
- Great 38 will contact each potential winner using the information supplied by winner on his or her entry form or by posting the notification as comment to the relevant Invite thread. Each potential First Prize winner must respond to initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours and each potential Grand Prize winner must respond to initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours or by August 2, 2016 at 3:00 p.m. ET, whichever is earlier.
- Each potential winner must provide his or her full name and other contact information, such as street address, e-mail address, daytime telephone number and/or age or date of birth, and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents and to provide such documents to Great 38 within five (5) business days after initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. Great 38 in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. Winners will receive instructions on claiming or coordinating prizes.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, Great 38 by the applicable deadline set above, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, Great 38 in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. Grand Prize winner’s contact information must be transmitted to Universal Orlando® no later than the close of business on August 2, 2016. Great 38 will conduct up to three (3) alternate winner drawings for any First Prize and, if time permits, up to one (1) alternate winner drawing for the Grand Prize. If Great 38 cannot verify a winner for a particular prize after the applicable number of alternate winner drawings set forth above, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
- Great 38 and WFLA may, in their sole discretion, post the verified winners’ names on the Promotion Page and/or any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective websites, including http://www.Great38.com and http://www.wfla.com, and on or in any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective social media pages or channels, and broadcast them on any of Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective stations.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award Great 38 and WFLA the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on Great 38’s and WFLA’s respective websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning and/or participation for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that Great 38, WFLA, Media General, Facebook, Inc., any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by Great 38 by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the announcement of the Semi-Finalists or winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry materials; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select Semi-Finalists or winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of Semi-Finalists or winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO any prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Promotion OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF any prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE Promotion OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
- BY entering THE Promotion, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Promotion, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE Promotion, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- Great 38 reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, in the event that Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Great 38’s control. In such an event, Great 38 will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the Semi-Finalists or winners by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Great 38, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Great 38 concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Great 38 or any other Promotion Party, entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Great 38 to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Promotion MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND Great 38 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a “Semi-Finalist” or “winner” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If Great 38 determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, Great 38 reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. Great 38 reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if Great 38 determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on Great 38. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with Great 38 and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- Great 38 reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Great 38 reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by Florida law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Hillsborough County, Florida, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the
Winners’ List/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners’ List, visit the Promotion Page or http://www.Great38.com or mail a SASE to: Great 38 Universal Skull Island Reign of Kong Contest c/o Great 38, 200 S. Parker Street, Tampa, FL 33606, specifying either “Winners’ List” or “Official Rules.” Winners’ List will be available after September 1, 2016.