FORT MYERS, Fla. (WBBH) — Kasie Rodriguez has been hearing scratching behind the walls of her Fort Myers, Florida home for months.
“I couldn’t do anything because it’s… I couldn’t even make a Keurig coffee in the morning,” she says.
Fed up, she called her neighbor Ken McCoy for help. McCoy decided to cut a hole the ceiling, close to the source of the sound.
“I took a square, marked it off, and took a saw and cut a hole so I could see,” he said.
Little did they know that was a warning shot, and the battle was on.
“I just saw a little, tiny raccoon go ‘baaaaap!’ right there. It made a huge noise and then it just cuddled up,” Rodriguez says.
Rodriguez was stunned to see a raccoon in her living room. Her home security camera captured the fall.
So Rodriguez went to war.
Read more: http://bit.ly/28ISmDi
SEE MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- Deputies: Stalker fired 33 rounds into Florida woman’s home
- 7-vehicle crash kills 4 on I-4 in Polk, WB lanes closed
- Black bear caught in yard of home near Adventure Island in Tampa
- 2016 Florida Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- FBI releases conversations between Orlando gunman and police
- Odessa youth minister arrested on sexual battery charges
- ‘Star Trek’ actor Anton Yelchin dies in car crash at age 27
- FBI releasing conversations between Orlando gunman and police
- Florida parents arrested in death of toddler who had morphine in his system
- Check your Ticketmaster account, free tickets might be waiting for you
- North Port officers celebrate birthday of boy with autism after no one responds to invites