LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — Largo police and firefighters responded to a crash at the Largo Post Office on Tuesday morning.
According to Largo police, the female driver mixed up her break and gas pedals and accidentally drove her car through the plate glass window of the building. The Largo post office is located 50 8th Ave. SW.
No injuries were reported from the accident.
Postal operations were put on hold so crews could clean the debris. The post office has reopened for business.
SEE MORE TOP CLICKED STORIES:
- 7-vehicle crash kills 4 on I-4 in Polk, WB lanes closed
- Black bear caught in yard of home near Adventure Island in Tampa
- 2016 Florida Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- FBI releases conversations between Orlando gunman and police
- Odessa youth minister arrested on sexual battery charges